3CX Phone Integration with Vtiger
1 Jun, 2020 - Updated
10 months ago
3CX Phone integration
Thanks to 3CX team for building the connector to Vtiger. Instructions to connect your Vtiger and 3CX systems are described on this article from 3CX site - Vtiger CRM PBX Integration
If you are using 3CX phone system, then you can hook it up with Vtiger to get the following features.
- Call Pop-ups – When using the 3CX Web Client, the customer record is brought up to you automatically when you receive an inbound call.
- Contact record creation - Create a new contact automatically when a call is received from an unknown number.
- Contact record synchronization – Inbound calls from external numbers trigger a contact lookup in your CRM, and contact details are added to 3CX Contacts. This way, the caller name is automatically shown in your phone display when you receive the call.
- Click to Call – Launch calls straight from Vtiger via 3CX, using the 3CX Click2Call browser extensions.
- Call Journals – Calls are logged as call records in the CRM.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.