Articles in this section
User Guide for Inventory Management
Table of Contents
This guide gives you the best practices followed by accounting and finance teams and helps you tailor CRM to extract the best results for your accounting team.
Who should read this Guide?
- Accounts and finance managers.
- Inventory Managers
- Sales reps and Sales managers
Inventory management in CRM software refers to the functionality or module within the CRM system that enables businesses to track, control, and manage their inventory or stock levels. It provides a centralized platform for businesses to monitor the movement of products or items, optimize stock levels, and streamline inventory-related processes.
Here are some key features and aspects of inventory management in CRM software:
- Product Catalog
- Stock Tracking
- Purchase Management
- Sales Order Processing
- Warehouse Management
- Reorder Point and Stock Alerts
- Reporting and Analytics
- Integration with Accounting
Overall, inventory management in CRM software streamlines and centralizes inventory-related activities within a business. It facilitates accurate tracking of stock levels, seamless integration with sales and purchasing processes, provides insights through reporting and analytics, and helps businesses optimize their inventory management practices for improved efficiency and profitability.
Here are the six areas how Vtiger helps you manage inventory and related payments
- Track inventory flowing in and out of your warehouse
- Manage support and services related to a product
- Apply tax on products and services
- Automate billing and payments
- Easy payment options with integrated payment gateways
- Track overdue payments and send payment reminders automatically
Managing Products in Vtiger
To know about the Products module in Vtiger CRM, click here.
- Importing product list
- Track product demand and availability
- Creating product bundles
Creating Quotes in Vtiger
To know about the Quotes module in Vtiger CRM, click here.
- Generating sales orders from quotes in a single click
- Setting workflow reminders for the approval process
- Creating invoices for product and product bundles and generating recurring invoices on the sales order
- Apply fixed and variable taxes on products and services in the invoice
Managing Variable Product and Service Pricing with Price Books and Using them While Creating Quotes and Invoices
- Price books are used for managing and organizing pricing information within a business. They are commonly utilized in sales and marketing processes to define and maintain product pricing structures.
To know about the Payments module in Vtiger CRM, click here.
- Generating automatic payment reminders
- Accepting payments through widely used online payment gateways like PayPal
- Managing multiple payments on a single invoice
- Tracking outgoing payments
Managing Subscription-based Services
To know about the Subscription module in Vtiger CRM, click here.
- Configuring payment terms and modes
- Tracking auto payment transactions
- Auto re-attempt payment on failed payments
- Sending customized emails with email templates on payment success or failure