FAQs in this section
How can I create a deal? How can I create a deal from One View? Can I sync a quote with a deal? How can I add line items to a deal? Can I move a deal to another pipeline? What happens when I sync a quote with a deal? Why should I move a deal to another pipeline? What actions can I perform on a deal? What is deal journey view? What does the header section in Deal Journey View display? What is the Line Items widget on Deal Journey View? What is the Tasks widget on Deal Journey View? What is the Documents widget on Deal Journey View? What are the views available in Deals? What are the benefits of contact roles? What are the benefits of having deal revenue line items? What is a deal? Where can I find the records related to a deal? How do I mark a deal as Closed?
What actions can I perform on the Summary View of a deal?
Table of Contents
You can perform the following actions on the Summary View of a deal:
- Follow, tag, print, duplicate and delete: You can find these options by clicking the More icon located beside the deal name. Hover on the icons to find out what they mean.
- Change the pipeline and sales stage: The button located beside the +New button displays the deal's pipeline and current sales stage.
- Click the pipeline name to move the deal to a different pipeline.
- Click the sales stage name to change the deal's sales stage.
- Reach out to a contact and create a related record: Click the +New button to:
- Reach out to a contact by email, call, or SMS
- Schedule a meeting, task, or an email
- Create contacts, documents, etc.
- See a detailed view of the deal: Click the Deep Dive button to get a detailed view of the deal and add or modify deal information.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment