You can see it under the Analytics
widget on the contact by creating a chart, list, or metrics.
Follow these steps to view the number of deals related to a contact:
- Open a contact record.
- Look for the Analytics widget located on the right side of the contact's Summary View.
- Click the '+' icon to create a new widget under Analytics.
- Enter the following information:
- Enter the widget name.
- Select Deals from the Select related module drop-down.
- Select Key Metrics from the Select widget type drop-down.
- Select a field under Group By to sort key metrics. For example, if you select the Sales Stage, you will get the number of deals related to the contact, grouped by sales stage.
- Add conditions (optional).
- Click Save.