FAQs in this section
What is My Sales Dashboard? What is a Sales Leaderboard in Dashboards? How do I create a dashboard? How do I create a standard widget in my dashboard? How do I create a mini-list in my dashboard? How do I add a customized chart to my dashboard? How do I create a notepad in my dashboard? How do I add the charts I have created to the sale dashboard? What action do I perform on dashboard widgets? Why is the date filters not being applied to your custom charts? How do I disable the dashboard as my default screen?
What actions do I perform on a dashboard?
Table of Contents
You can perform the following actions on a default dashboard by clicking the More icon () displayed beside the dashboard drop-down:
- Duplicate: Using this option, you can create a separate dashboard with the same content and share it with other users. To save the duplicate dashboard, use a different name.
- Save as Image: You can save or download a dashboard to your local computer as an image in png format.
- Print Dashboard: This option allows you to print the entire dashboard.
- Project to Display: Display a dashboard in full screen on your computer with this option.
- Set as Default: Set a dashboard as default by using this option. The default dashboard is displayed whenever you go to the Dashboard page.
- Edit: Use this option to change the dashboard name or edit access permissions on a custom dashboard.
- Share: This option allows you to share a custom dashboard with other users.
- Delete: Using this option, you can delete a custom dashboard.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment