A Quote is a formal document presented by the company’s sales team to a potential customer, upon request for quotation. It contains a detailed list of products and services, prices, taxes, terms, and discounts.
Follow these steps to add a quote:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Projects tab.
- Select the Projects module.
- Open any project record.
- Click the +New button in the Summary View.
- Click Add or Create button.
- Select Quotes.
- In the list of all the existing quotes, hover over a record to display the radio button.
- Select the quote by clicking the radio button.
- Click Add Selected button at the bottom of the list.
The linked quote will be displayed in the Sales Ops Widget in the Summary View of the project record.