How can I add invoices to projects?
An invoice or a bill is a non-negotiable itemized statement issued for the products or services rendered to the customer.
Follow these steps to add an invoice from projects:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Projects tab.
- Select the Projects module.
- Open any Project record.
- Click the +New button in the Summary View.
- Click Add or Create button.
- Select Invoices.
- Here, you see two options on your screen:
- Select Invoices
- If you want to add an existing invoice, select this option.
- Hover over a record in the list of all existing invoices to display the radio buttons.
- Click the radio button on the left side of the record to select the record.
- Click Add Selected button present below of the list.
- Create Invoices
- If you want to add a new invoice, select this option.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Click Save.
The linked invoice will be seen in the Sales Ops Widget in the Summary View of the project record.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.