Project Milestones mark different phases within a project. It gives you an idea of how the project is advancing, if deadlines have been met, etc.
Just like the milestones placed beside highways that state the number of miles or kilometers that you still need to cover, the next town on the highway, etc., Project Milestones indicate important achievements in a project.
Follow these steps to add a project milestone from a project record:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Projects tab.
- Select the Projects module.
- Open any Project record.
- Click the +New button in the Summary View.
- Click Add or Create button.
- Select Project Milestones.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Click Save if you want to create the record.
- Click Save and Continue if you want to enter more information.
This newly created record will be visible in the Project Milestones widget in the Summary View of Projects record.