An employee can create an internal ticket by going to Service Desk
> Internal Tickets
: If an employee who is not a CRM user submits an internal ticket via email, Vtiger CRM creates an internal ticket record from the email and links it to the employee record. This happens when the sender’s email address matches the primary email address in the employee record.
Follow these steps to create an internal ticket:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Service Desk.
- Click Internal Tickets. You will land on the List View of Internal Tickets.
- Click +Add Internal Ticket.
- Click one of these tabs:
- Send Email - Create an internal ticket in the CRM and send an email to the employee.
- Add Internal Ticket -Create an internal ticket in the CRM and do not send an email to the employee.
Add Internal Ticket
- Enter the mandatory details.
- Click View full form to fill out all the fields.
- Click Save.
- Enter the employee’s email address in To address.
- Enter the internal ticket title as the email subject.
- Set the internal ticket Status.
- Describe the issue in the email body.
- Set the Priority of the issue - Urgent, High, Medium, or Low.
- Click Add Internal Ticket and Send Email.
To learn about the other ways of creating internal tickets, click here