How do I set up or configure an SMS provider in the CRM?
Follow these steps to set up or configure an SMS Provider in the CRM:
- Click on your display picture () on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Settings to open the Settings page.
- Under Extensions, click SMS Provider Configuration.
- Click the +New Configuration button on the top right corner of the screen.
- If you are configuring for the first time, you can click Create SMS Provider Configuration.
- Select the service provider from the Provider dropdown.
- Set the Active radio button to Yes. (Select No, if you want the service provider to be inactive but visible in your list.)
- Enter the name of the user in the User Name field.
- Enter the password.
- Enter the ID of the sender in the Sender ID field.
- Select the Character Set.
- Click Save.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.