FAQs in this section
Can I call my customers directly from my laptop or desktop? Is the Phone Calls module available with all editions of Vtiger CRM? Where do I add a phone number to use in the Phone Calls module? Can I use multiple gateways or service providers to make calls? How is the Phone Calls module useful? Can I set up a voicemail from the Phone Calls module?
How can I make a phone call from Vtiger CRM?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to make a phone call from Vtiger CRM:
- Hover a record in the Contact or Organization or the Deal module, and the phone call icon appears.
- Click on the phone call icon.
- Select the gateway from which you want to place the call.
- Click Call.
- All available gateways are displayed in the call window.
- By default, Vtiger CRM provides a built-in configuration for Twilio. You can configure your choice of gateways into the Phone Calls module.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment