How do I set up auto-forwarding in Gmail?
Auto-forwarding helps you bring emails from your email client into Vtiger CRM.
Follow these steps to set up auto-forwarding in Gmail:
- Log in to the Gmail account that you have set up as a mailbox in Vtiger CRM.
- Go to your Gmail.
- Click the settings icon located on the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and Pop/IMAP tab.
- Click the Add a Forwarding Address button under the Forwarding section.
- Enter your mailroom address in the textbox.
- You can find your mailroom address above the mailroom actions under Settings > Automation > Mailroom.
- Click Next.
- Click Proceed.
- Click OK.
- A verification email will be sent to the mailroom (Settings > Automation > Mailroom).
- Click the verification link in the email.
- Click Confirm.
- Go back to Settings in Gmail.
- Select Forward a copy of incoming mail to and choose what to do with Gmail’s copy of the email.
- Click Save Changes.
To stop auto-forwarding your emails, select Disable Forwarding
in the Forwarding
: You can access the setup procedure for Office 365, Yahoo, IMAP, and Fastmail by clicking the following links:Office 365 Yahoo Fastmail
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.