FAQs in this section
What are Receipt Notes? How can I change the template of the Receipt Note? What are the benefits of using Receipt Notes? Is Receipt Notes available for the Sales Starter edition? How can I create a Receipt Note? Can I create a Receipt Note from a Purchase Order? How can I add a section to a Receipt Note? How can I add a product or a service to a Receipt Note? How can I share a Receipt Note? How can I export a Receipt Note? How can I add a document to a Receipt Note?
How can I print a Receipt Note?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to print a receipt note :
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Receipt Notes module.
- Open any receipt note.
- Click the More button.
- Click the Print button.
- You can perform any of the below options:
- Edit & Export - You can edit the receipt note and export it to your local system.
- Email with PDF - You can email the receipt note record as a PDF to the contact.
- Print - You can print the receipt note and keep a hard copy.
- Save as PDF - You can save the receipt note as a PDF on your local system.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment