FAQs in this section
What is a Project? How do I export or print a Project record? Is Projects available in the Sales Starter edition? How do I create a project? How do I create a Project from a Deal? How do I create Project Milestones from Projects? How do I add a Document to a Project? How do I add a Quote to a Project? How do I add Invoices to Projects?
How do I create a project from Quick Create?
Table of Contents
Yes, you can create a project by clicking the + icon, called Quick Create present on the right-hand top corner of the screen.
Follow these steps to create a record using +, Quick Create:
- Click the + icon displayed on the top right side of your screen.
- Click Show all to view all the modules you can create records in using Quick Create.
- Select Project from Project.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Save to save the record.
- Save and Continue to save the record and go to its Deep Dive View to enter other details.
- Clicking Cancel discards all the information you entered.
To know more about Quick Create, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment