FAQs in this section
What are Products? How to create a Product in Vtiger CRM? How can I print the product information? Is Products available for Help Desk Professional? Is Products module used in other modules? Can I create a Quote from a Product? Can I create a Sales Order from a Product? Can I create a purchase order from a product? Can I create a subscription from a Product? Can I create an Invoice from a Product? How do I change the template of Product details before printing? How is stock quantity in Products related to Invoices? How is stock quantity in Products related to Purchase Orders? What are the Picklist values in Product type? Where will the existing products without subproducts migrate to?
How do I create a Product from Quick Create?
Table of Contents
Yes, you can create a product by clicking the + icon, called Quick Create, present on the right-hand top corner of the screen.
Follow these steps to create a record using +, Quick Create:
- Click the + icon displayed on the top right side of your screen.
- Click Show all to view all the modules you can create records in using Quick Create.
- Select Product from Inventory.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Save to save the record.
- Save and Continue to save the record and go to its Deep Dive View to enter other details.
- Clicking Cancel discards all the information you entered.
To learn more about Quick Create, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment