FAQs in this section
How do I add a product to a Vendor record? How do I add a contact to a vendor record? How do I add a purchase order to a vendor record? How do I export or print a Vendor record? How do I create a vendor record? How do I view existing Vendors? Is the Vendors module available in the Sales Professional edition? What details does a Vendor record store? What is the role of vendors in the sales process? Who is a vendor?
How do I create a vendor from Quick Create?
Table of Contents
Yes, you can create a vendor by clicking the + icon (Quick Create) present on the right-hand top corner of the screen.
Follow these steps to create a record using + (Quick Create):
- Click the + icon displayed on the top right side of your screen.
- Click Show All to view all the modules you can create records using Quick Create.
- Select Vendor from Order fulfillment.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Save to save the record.
- Save and Continue to save the record and go to its Deep Dive View to enter other details.
- Clicking Cancel discards all the information you entered.
To know more about Quick Create, click here.
To learn more about Vendors, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment