FAQs in this section
What are Price Books? How do I add a Price Book? How do I print a Price Book? How do I edit the selling price in a Price Book? What are Price Books used for? How do I change the template of a price book before printing? Are Price Books available in the Sales Starter edition? What do Yes and No mean in the List view of Price Books? How do I add a product and service to a Price Book? What is Unit Price? What do you mean by the Selling Price in Vtiger CRM? Can I have different prices for the same product? How do I generate Sales Order-specific reports in Price Books?
How do I create a price book from Quick Create?
Table of Contents
Yes, you can create a price book by clicking the + icon (Quick Create) present on the right-hand top corner of the screen.
Follow these steps to create a record using +, Quick Create:
- Click the + icon displayed on the top right side of your screen.
- Click Show All to view all the modules you can create records using Quick Create.
- Select Price Book from Inventory.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Save to save the record.
- Save and Continue to save the record and go to its Deep Dive View to enter other details.
- Clicking Cancel discards all the information you entered.
To know more about Quick Create, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment