How can I see the email campaigns that I have sent to a contact?
Follow these steps to view the list of email campaigns sent to a contact:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Contacts.
- Open a contact record.
- Look for the List and Campaigns tab on the right sidebar of the contact’s Summary View.
You will find the following information:
- Email List Subscription - Displays the marketing lists that the contact has subscribed or unsubscribed from.
- Campaign History - Displays the list of email campaigns sent to the contact and the date on which they were sent.
- Engagement Level is the overall engagement of the subscribers on the email campaign.