FAQs in this section
Can I create a Payment from Quick Create? What is the Payments module? Is the Payments module available in the Sales Starter edition? I can see Send Link and Pay Now buttons in Payments. What do they do? How can I install the Payments module? How can I accept payments from my customers? Can I create multiple payments on a single credit note? How can I configure my Stripe account? What are the payment gateways supported by Vtiger CRM? How can I create a payment record? Can I create a payment for a vendor? Can I create a payment from invoices? Can I attach multiple payments to a purchase order? How is payments related to invoices? How can I track incoming payments? How can I track outgoing payments? How can I track the payment I initiated? How can my customers make the payment? How can I track payments from invoices? How can I track payments from bills? How can I track payments from credit notes? How can I track payments from purchase orders? How can I export a payment record? How can I print a payment record? How can I change the template of a payment? Can I link multiple payments to a single invoice record? Can I edit a payment linked to an invoice? Is the Payments module available by default? Can I create multiple payments for a bill record? My payment status says refunded - what does this mean? What are the benefits of the Payments module? Can I create a duplicate of a payment record? How will I get to know if my customers made the payment?
How can I configure Authorize.Net payment gateway?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to configure your Authorize. Net merchant account:
- Click the display picture on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Click Payments and Subscriptions under Inventory.
- Click the Payment Gateway Configuration tab.
- Click the +Add Gateway button.
- In the Add Configuration popup, provide the following mandatory details:
- Provider: Select Authorize.
- Active: To enable or disable your merchant account.
- Label: Enter the desired username.
- API Login ID: Provide the API Login ID provided by your online payment gateway.
- TransactionKey: Provide Transaction Key provided by your online payment gateway.
- SilentPostURL: Use right click on the link next to the field and copy the link address.
- Now log in to your Authorize. Net account.
- Click the Account tab.
- Click Silent Post URL and paste it in the URL field.
- Click Save.
To know more about Payments, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment