Once you have a business account and its details, you can log them into the CRM to enable PayPal integration.
Follow a few simple steps to configure your PayPal account:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the Inventory section.
- Click Payments and Subscriptions.
- Click the Payment Gateway tab.
- Click the +Add Gateway button on the top right.
- In the ‘Add Configuration’ popup, provide the following mandatory information:
- Provider - Select PayPal.
- Active - To enable or disable your merchant account.
- Label -Enter your desired username.
- API User ID - Enter API Login ID provided by your PayPal Payment Gateway.
- Password - Enter the password provided by your PayPal Payment Gateway.
- Signature - Paste the API Signature from PayPal.
- Click Save.
: The API User ID, Password, and Signature will be available in your business account in PayPal.
To know more about PayPal and its features and benefits, click here.
To know more about PayPal, click here.