FAQs in this section
How can I track outgoing payments?
Table of Contents
When goods are procured from your suppliers, you can easily create a Purchase Order (PO) record and link it to the payment record. By doing this, you can track the amount that is paid or due to your suppliers.
After the payment is done, you can update the payment record which automatically updates the PO as well.
Follow these steps to track outgoing payments:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Payments module.
- Click the +Add Payment button.
- Click the arrow button in the Related To field.
- Select Purchase Orders from the drop-down.
- Select a PO record from the list of all available records either by typing the PO name or by clicking the PO icon.
- Fill in the other mandatory details.
- Click Save to create the payment record.
- Click Save and Continue to enter other details.
This newly created payment record will be linked to the PO.
To know more about Payments, click here.