If you are the merchant, you can initialize a payment, provided you have the credit card or bank account details of the customer.
Follow these steps to initialize a payment:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Payments module.
- Open a pending payment record.
- Click the Do button in the Summary View.
- Select the Pay Now option.
- Select the gateway through which you want to process the payment.
- Enter the customer’s credit card details.
- You will be redirected to the gateway where the payment will be completed.
You will be redirected back to the payment record.
As a result, the following fields in your payment record in Vtiger CRM will be updated automatically:
- Status: Updates to Received (Invoice)
- Date received: Updates payment received date, the current date
To know more about Payments, click here