FAQs in this section
Can I create a Payment from Quick Create? What is the Payments module? Is the Payments module available in the Sales Starter edition? I can see Send Link and Pay Now buttons in Payments. What do they do? How can I install the Payments module? How can I accept payments from my customers? Can I create multiple payments on a single credit note? How can I configure Authorize.Net payment gateway? How can I configure my Stripe account? What are the payment gateways supported by Vtiger CRM? How can I create a payment record? Can I create a payment for a vendor? Can I create a payment from invoices? Can I attach multiple payments to a purchase order? How is payments related to invoices? How can I track incoming payments? How can I track outgoing payments? How can I track the payment I initiated? How can my customers make the payment? How can I track payments from invoices? How can I track payments from bills? How can I track payments from purchase orders? How can I export a payment record? How can I print a payment record? How can I change the template of a payment? Can I link multiple payments to a single invoice record? Can I edit a payment linked to an invoice? Is the Payments module available by default? Can I create multiple payments for a bill record? My payment status says refunded - what does this mean? What are the benefits of the Payments module? Can I create a duplicate of a payment record? How will I get to know if my customers made the payment?
How can I track payments from credit notes?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to track payments from a credit note:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Credit Notes module.
- Open the credit note of your choice.
- Click the Payments widget in the Summary View to see the list of all payments done and also create new ones.
- Click the Deep Dive button on the top right corner of the Summary View.
- Check the Refund and Available Credits fields to know the status of the payment.
These particular fields get updated in a credit note whenever a payment is completed:
- Refund: When the status of the payment is set to Refunded, this field gets automatically updated to the amount that has been refunded.
- Available Credits: The amount that you have paid through the payment process is deducted from the credit amount field and the remaining credits to be claimed are displayed here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment