Follow these steps to track payments from a purchase order record:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Purchase Orders module.
- Open the purchase order of your choice.
- Click the Payments widget in the Summary View to see the list of all payments done and also create new ones.
- Click the Deep Dive button on the top right corner of the Summary View.
- Check the Paid and Balance fields to know the status of a payment.
These particular fields get updated in the Purchase Order record whenever a payment has been successfully completed
- Paid: When the status of the payment is set to Paid, this field gets automatically updated to the amount that has been paid.
- Grand Total: The amount that you have paid through the payment process displayed in the Grand Total field.
- Balance: The remaining amount that you owe the supplier is displayed in this field.
To know more about Payments, click here