FAQs in this section
Can I create a Payment from Quick Create? What is the Payments module? Is the Payments module available in the Sales Starter edition? I can see Send Link and Pay Now buttons in Payments. What do they do? How can I install the Payments module? How can I accept payments from my customers? Can I create multiple payments on a single credit note? How can I configure Authorize.Net payment gateway? How can I configure my Stripe account? What are the payment gateways supported by Vtiger CRM? How can I create a payment record? Can I create a payment for a vendor? Can I create a payment from invoices? Can I attach multiple payments to a purchase order? How is payments related to invoices? How can I track incoming payments? How can I track outgoing payments? How can I track the payment I initiated? How can my customers make the payment? How can I track payments from invoices? How can I track payments from bills? How can I track payments from credit notes? How can I track payments from purchase orders? How can I export a payment record? How can I print a payment record? Can I link multiple payments to a single invoice record? Can I edit a payment linked to an invoice? Is the Payments module available by default? Can I create multiple payments for a bill record? My payment status says refunded - what does this mean? What are the benefits of the Payments module? Can I create a duplicate of a payment record? How will I get to know if my customers made the payment?
How can I change the template of a payment?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to change the template of a payment:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Payments module.
- Open any payment record.
- Click the More button.
- Click the Print button to print the payment record.
- Select a template from the list of available templates.
- You can perform any of the below options to view the applied template on the payment record.
- Edit & Export - You can edit and export the payment record to your local system.
- Email with PDF - You can email the payment record as a PDF to the contact.
- Print - You can print the payment record and keep a hard copy.
- Save as PDF - You can save the payment record as a PDF on your local system.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment