FAQs in this section
What is the use of subscriptions? How can I keep track of payments made to subscriptions? What are the payment methods available for subscriptions? Is the Subscriptions module available in the Sales Professional edition? How can I install the Subscriptions module? What are the prerequisites required for subscriptions? Why should I configure retry rules? Is the Subscriptions module available by default? How can I make my subscription last forever? How can I configure retry rules in Subscriptions? What is a pause, suspend, and resume in Subscriptions? How can I send an activation link to a customer? How can I create a subscription? How can I add a subscription from a quote? Can I create a subscription from the Services module? How can I create a subscription on a bi-weekly basis? What is frequency and recurrence in Subscriptions? How can I activate a subscription? How can I add product or a service to a subscription? How can I add a section to a subscription? Can a subscription have multiple invoices? What happens when a transaction for a subscription fails? What happens when a transaction for a subscription is successful? How can I share a subscription? Can I generate an invoice from a subscription? How can I export a subscription record? How can I print a subscription? How can I change the template of a subscription? What is the use of One View in Subscriptions? What are transactions? Can I create a transaction to an invoice? Can I create a transaction with a payment? How will I know when a subscription is activated? When should I configure Autopay? Can I enable auto-payment without a payment gateway?
How can I configure Autopay?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to configure Autopay:
- Click the display picture on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Click Payments and Subscriptions under Inventory.
- Click the Autopay Configuration tab.
Actions in Autopay
When Autopay is enabled (on) for a subscription, you can define the actions a user needs to perform when a payment succeeds or fails.
Follow these steps to configure the actions:
- Hover over the default action under Payment Successful or Payment Failure.
- Click the Edit icon.
- Enter a title for the action.
- Enable or disable the action by clicking the checkbox.
- Select the operation that has to be done when the action takes place.
- Send Email: The system sends an email to the customer about payment and invoice related details. Standard email messages have already been set up by Vtiger. You can use these available messages or you can change them to suit your business by going to Email Templates.
- Do Nothing: By selecting this option, you can undo any action on payment success or failure.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment