Follow these steps to configure Autopay:
- Click the display picture on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Click Payments and Subscriptions under Inventory.
- Click the Autopay Configuration tab.
Actions in Autopay
When Autopay is enabled (on) for a subscription, you can define the actions a user needs to perform when a payment succeeds or fails.
Follow these steps to configure the actions:
- Hover over the default action under Payment Successful or Payment Failure.
- Click the Edit icon.
- Enter a title for the action.
- Enable or disable the action by clicking the checkbox.
- Select the operation that has to be done when the action takes place.
- Send Email: The system sends an email to the customer about payment and invoice related details. Standard email messages have already been set up by Vtiger. You can use these available messages or you can change them to suit your business by going to Email Templates.
- Do Nothing: By selecting this option, you can undo any action on payment success or failure.
To know more about Subscriptions, click here