To understand the process of activation, read the following steps:
- Initially, when a subscription is created, its status is set to Activation Pending until the customer enters their account details in the payment link sent to them via email.
- Depending on the Subscription Scheduler:
- An invoice record is created with status as Auto-created
- A payment record is created with status as Pending
- You can find related payments and invoices under the One View widget of the Summary View of the Subscription record.
- After your customer configures their payment details in Authorize. Net gateway, the subscription status changes to Active.
- Vtiger CRM will then process the transaction and receive the payment amount from the customer’s account on the specified billing date.
- On the specified billing date, Vtiger CRM will process the transaction and receive the payment amount from the customer’s account.
To know more about Subscriptions, click here