Follow these steps to configure an SLA Policy:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Support section.
- Select SLA Policies.
- Click either of these two buttons in the List View:
- Click the + Add Customer SLA button on the right side of the page to create a customer SLA.
- Click the + Add Internal SLA button on the right side of the page to create an internal SLA.
- Fill the following fields:
- Policy Name - Provide a name to the SLA policy.
- Operational Hours - Enter the details of operational hours, either Calendar Hours or Business Hours.
- Default SLA - Enable the checkbox to set the SLA Policy as default and apply it to all new cases.
To know more about SLA Policies, click here