FAQs in this section
When a case's SLA status says Time Left, what does this mean? What are SLAs? How will SLAs benefit me? I have a Sales Starter edition of Vtiger CRM. Can I configure SLAs in this? What are the types of SLA I can create in the CRM? What is a Customer SLA? What is an Internal SLA? Where do I create an SLA policy in the CRM? What is difference between Business Hours and Calendar Hours? What are the SLA Targets? Why should I set SLA Targets? What is its importance? My SLA policy is based on Business Hours. What will happen if I don't set SLA Targets? I want to get alerts before an SLA violation happens. Can I configure this? I need to be notified when an SLA violation happens. Can I configure this? I don't want the SLA Timer to be running in certain case states. Is this possible? Why are SLA Statuses necessary? The case is closed, but the customer has replied to it. What will happen to the status of the case? I saw the SLA status as Fulfilled in a Case. What does this mean? My case is in New status, what will the SLA timer do?? How will I know when an SLA has been violated on a case? How can I understand the dependency of cases on SLAs? I am waiting for my customer to reply on the case. Will the SLA timer still run? When will the SLA timer on a case stop? What happens when a Case or an Internal Ticket gets escalated? The case is resolved. But I can see a + sign in the status. What does this mean?
How can I configure an SLA Policy?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to configure an SLA Policy:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Support section.
- Select SLA Policies.
- Click either of these two buttons in the List View:
- Click the + Add Customer SLA button on the right side of the page to create a customer SLA.
- Click the + Add Internal SLA button on the right side of the page to create an internal SLA.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Policy Name - Provide a name to the SLA policy.
- Operational Hours - Enter the details of operational hours, either Calendar Hours or Business Hours.
- Default SLA - Enable the checkbox to set the SLA Policy as default and apply it to all new cases.
To know more about SLA Policies, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment