You can create a work order from a case using the Do button in the Summary View of a record. Using the Do button, you can:
- Create a work order from scratch.
- Create a work order by duplicating one of the recently created work orders.
Follow these steps to add a work order from the Do button in cases:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Support tab.
- Select the Cases module.
- Open a case.
- In the Summary View, click the Do button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Add or Create button.
- Click on Work Orders.
- Enter the necessary details.
- Click Save.
This newly created work order will be linked to the case. It is visible in the Sales Ops widget in the Summary View of the record.
To know more about Work Orders, click here