Yes, you can. Use Vtiger’s Documents module to solve the problems of organizing and sharing! It acts as a repository for all the documents that you create or those shared with you by your customers or sales team.
Follow these steps to add a document:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Work Orders module.
- Open a work order record.
- Click the Do button in the Summary View.
- Click the Add or Create button.
- Select Documents.
- Here, you see three options on your screen:
- Select Documents
- If you want to add an existing document, select this option.
- Hover over a record in the list of all existing documents to display the radio buttons.
- Click the radio button on the left side of the record to select a record.
- Click the Add Selected button present below the list.
- Create Documents
- If you want to add a new document, select this option.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Click Save.
- Upload Documents
- If you want to upload a new document, select this option.
- Fill in all the fields.
- Click Upload.
The linked document will be seen in the Documents widget in the Summary View of the work order record.
To know more about Work Orders, click here