FAQs in this section
How can I rearrange the fields/columns showing up in the related tab of a record? How can I add a new custom field ? Can I add a new custom field in Line Item block ? How do I reorder the related tabs in a module? How can I hide a field ? How can I hide a default block ? What does Collapse Block means ? What is header and Key field ? Why can't I make fields inactive [eg: Last Name]? Can I change a field from text field to a Picklist field ? Can I change field length ? What is difference between Picklist field and Multi select combo box field? Why I need to give length when creating new custom field ? What is default Value ? If I setup a default value for a field is it set for all users of my Vtiger account or each user has to set his default value ? How do I change the fields shown up in the Cards under the Kanban view? How to enable duplicate prevention of records? How can I select a variable time in the Time field? How can I add a co-owner field in a module? Is there a limit on the number of fields I can add in a module? How do I create personal or personally identifying fields? What are personal or personally identifying fields? What are encrypted fields? How do I create encrypted fields? The values of some fields are concealed. Users are not able to see them. Why? Can I disable encryption on a field? How many encrypted fields can I create? What is a picklist?
How do I provide permission to users to view encrypted field values?
Table of Contents
You can give permission to users to view encrypted values changing their profile settings.
Follow these steps to provide permission to a profile to view encrypted values:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- You will land on the Settings page.
- Look for the User Management section and select Profiles under it.
- Hover on a profile and click the Edit icon.
- Choose an app (Inventory, Sales, etc.) and click the downward arrow on it.
- Choose a module and click the downward arrow on it.
- Scroll down to the Tools section.
- Enable the View encrypted field value checkbox.
- Click Save.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment