You can add users to the CRM only if you are an Admin user or the CRM account owner.
Follow these steps to add a user:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- You will land on the Settings page.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Users.
- Click the +Add User button.
- Enter the following information:
- User Information: User’s primary information such as username, password, group, user type, etc.
- Employee Information: User’s work-related name, primary email, department, phone number, etc.
- User Address: User’s address information that includes details such as street, city, state, etc.
- Currency and Number Preferences: User’s currency-related details such as preferred currency, digit grouping pattern, symbol placement, etc.
- Phone Preferences: User’s phone extension number for incoming and outgoing calls
- Business Hours: User’s business hours
- Vtiger Usage Preferences: Other usage-related preferences such as default login page, default record view, etc.
- Signature: User’s signature to be included at the end of emails
- Click Save.
To learn more about the fields in Step 6, click here
To learn about users, click here