Yes, Vtiger provides a default role hierarchy.
In the image above, Grasspods is the (imaginary) company name taken as an example. You can set up your company name in Company Details.
Follow these steps to view the hierarchy:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- You will land on the Settings page.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Roles.
- You will see the default role hierarchy.
- Click the + icon on the left side of a role to view its subordinate roles.
To learn more about Roles, click here.