FAQs in this section
What are the limitations or conditions for sending WhatsApp messages from the CRM?
Table of Contents
Following are the handful of limitations that you need to know about:
- Standard message templates need to be approved by WhatsApp before you can use them.
- You can type and send messages to a customer if he has sent you a WhatsApp message in the last 24 hours.
- You can send approved WhatsApp messages outside of 24 hours.
- You cannot send a media file greater than 16MB.
- Currently, you can send only one media file at a time.
- Supported media formats are -
- Images - JPG, JPEG, PNG
- Audio - MP3, OGG, AMR
- Documents - PDF
- Video - MP4 (with H.264 video codec and AAC audio)
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment