FAQs in this section
Where is the recording of my calls stored in Vtiger CRM? Can I call my customers directly from my laptop or desktop? How is the Phone Calls module useful? What are the telephony gateways that are integrated with Vtiger CRM? In which editions of Vtiger CRM is the Phone Calls module available? Where do I add a phone number to use in the Phone Calls module? How do I make a phone call from Vtiger CRM? Can I use multiple gateways or service providers to make calls? Can I set up a voicemail from the Phone Calls module? Can I save my phone calls as text copies or transcripts? What if my customer calls after business hours or if customer representatives are occupied and unable to take a call? How do I make a phone call to my customer? What are the features available in the Phone Calls module? Where do I see the details of all the calls I have made? How do I see the details for each phone call I have made? How do I know what status a Phone call is in? How do I link Phone Calls to Business Hours? How do I create a transcript of phone calls? How do I create a transcript of voicemail messages? Can I set up a Voicemail in Vtiger CRM? Can I transfer a call to the CRM? Can you record calls using the Phone Calls module in Vtiger CRM? What is the Customer Sentiments feature in Vtiger CRM? What is the Call Notes feature in Vtiger CRM? What is the Click-to-Call feature for Outgoing Calls in Vtiger CRM? What is the Incoming Call Pop-up feature in Vtiger CRM? How do I configure Plivo as a client gateway in Vtiger CRM? How do I configure Plivo as a Normal gateway in Vtiger CRM? How do I use the Phone Calls module in Vtiger CRM? How do I set up Plivo with Vtiger CRM? What is PHLO Support for Plivo? How many gateways can I set up for Asterisk in Vtiger CRM? How do I configure Asterisk in Vtiger CRM as a Normal gateway? What is the Vtiger Asterisk Connector? What do I need to install the Asterisk Connector? How do I install the Vtiger Asterisk Connector? How do I configure Exotel in Vtiger CRM? How does Exotel integration work with Vtiger? What is the Knowlarity integration with Vtiger? How do I integrate Knowlarity with Vtiger? How do I configure my Knowlarity credentials in Vtiger? How to configure extension numbers for users? How do I enable Vtiger integration in Knowlarity? What is the Ducom integration with Vtiger CRM? How do I integrate Duocom with Vtiger CRM? How do I configure Vtiger settings in My Web office? What is the Telzio integration with Vtiger CRM? How do I integrate Telzio with Vtiger CRM? Is there a way to connect Vtiger with 3CX to show the popup for an incoming call? Is VICIdial integration available in the Sales Starter edition in Vtiger CRM? How do I add my VICIdial User ID in Vtiger CRM? How do I get VICIdial incoming call pop-ups in the CRM? What are the benefits of VICIdial integration? Which versions of VICIdial does Vtiger support? Is it necessary to install the Phone Calls to enable VICIdial in the CRM? Is it necessary to create an account in VICIdial? How do I set up the recording filename for VICIdial? Why is the Recording Link not Working in Vtiger? How do I integrate VICIdial with Vtiger CRM? Why is my agent not able to see the incoming call pop-up? Why is Click-To-Call not working for some agents? Why are Outgoing Call records in the 'triggered' status even after calls are completed? What is VICIdial?
How do I set up VICIdial with my CRM?
Table of Contents
After creating an admin user account dedicated only to APIs in VICIdial, you can configure the details in CRM Phone Configuration.
Follow these steps to configure VICIdial in Vtiger CRM:
- Click the User Menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Extensions section.
- Click Phone Configuration.
- Click the + Add Gateway button on the right side.
- In the Gateway drop-down, select VICIdial.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields (marked by an asterisk):
- Gateway Status: Mentions whether the gateway is active or inactive.
- Default Gateway: Mentions whether the current gateway is the default gateway.
- Start Call URL: Auto-generated with Vicidial call fields that are sent to Vtiger when Agent answers an incoming call.
- Dispo Call URL: Auto-generated with Vicidial call fields that are sent to Vtiger when Agent dispositions an incoming call.
- Vicidial Server Time Zone: Configure the server timezone in which Vicidial is hosted.
- Vicidial Server IP: Public IP address where the Vicidial is installed.
- Vicidial Recording Path - Default Vicidial recording folder name is populated. Alter this config only if the default config of Vicidial is overwritten in /etc/astguiclient.conf file. (Contact your System Admin before modifying).
- API Admin User ID: Create a new user in Vicidial with Admin and API privileges, which will be used for all API requests that are initiated from Vtiger. (Make sure this user is not assigned to any agents)
- API Admin User Password: Password related to the User ID added earlier.
- Ticket/Case Title: Create merge tags or add custom strings that will be used when a case is created from the Incoming Call Popup.
- Opportunity Name: Create merge tags or add custom strings that will be used when a deal is created from the Incoming Call Popup.
- Vtiger Secret Key: Unique key auto-generated for authenticating all the requests that are received from Vicidial. This is a part of the Start Call and Dispo Call URLs that are auto-generated in the previous steps.
- Click Save.
VICIdial integration is now set up in Vtiger CRM.To learn more about VICIdial integration, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment