Follow these steps to log time for an ongoing task:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Projects tab.
- Select the Tasks module.
- Open the task you are working on from the List View.
- In the Summary View, click the Timer icon in the Timelog block.
- A timelog record is automatically created.
- Click the Pause icon if you wish to take a break from the task.
- Click the Stop icon once you are done with the task.
- In the Timelog Details window, you can,
- Provide a name for the timelog.
- Enter the time spent on the task.
- Enter log details if you have any.
- Enable Is Billable radio button if you want a bill.
- Click Save.
You can view timelog details in the Deep Dive View of the task.
To know more about Timelogs, click here