FAQs in this section
How do I attach a file in an email sent via a workflow?
Table of Contents
Yes, we can attach a file in the emails sent via workflows. However, the file must first be uploaded as a document in the Documents module of Vtiger. To learn how to upload a document, click here.
Follow these steps to attach a file in a workflow email:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Automation section.
- Click Workflows.
- Open the workflow where you want to attach a file.
- Go to the Actions block and open the Send Mail action.
- Click the Insert Links drop-down.
- Click Attach Files.
- Select the document that you want to attach.
- Click Save.