FAQs in this section
How do I add terms related to my company's policies to the Inventory module in Vtiger CRM? Why do I add terms and conditions for inventory? Where do I find the terms and conditions in the CRM? How do I add the terms and conditions? How do I change the Terms and Conditions of Invoices? How do I change the Terms and Conditions of the Purchase Order? How do I change the Terms and Conditions of Sales Orders?
Where do I set the default Terms and Conditions for Quotes?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to enter your terms and conditions for the Quotes module:
- Sign In to your account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Inventory section.
- Select Terms and Conditions.
- Select the Quotes from the drop-down.
- Specify the terms and conditions in the text area.
- Click Save.
Your terms and conditions will now reflect in all the Quotes' records.To know more about the Terms and Conditions in Vtiger CRM, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment