FAQs in this section
Can I add terms related to my company's policies to the Inventory module in Vtiger CRM? Why should I add terms and conditions for inventory? Where will terms and conditions appear in the CRM? How can I add the terms and conditions? Where should I set default Terms and Conditions for Quotes? How should I change the Terms and Conditions of Invoices? How to change the Terms and Conditions of Purchase Order?
How to change the Terms and Conditions of Sales Orders?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to enter your terms and conditions for the Sales Orders module:
- Sign In to your account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Inventory section.
- Select Terms and Conditions.
- Select the Sales Orders from the drop-down.
- Specify the terms and conditions in the text area.
- Click Save.
Your terms and conditions will now reflect in all the sales order and related records.
To know more about the Terms and Conditions in Vtiger CRM, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment