How can I create a list of records that have the same tag?
You can create a list of tags and gather all the records related to that tag in one place.
Follow these steps to create a list of tags:
- Click the drop-down present on the left corner of the List View screen.
- Click the + button along the Search for list bar.
- Enter the name of the list in the List Name field.
- Enable the Set as Default button to set the list as default.
- Choose the default sort column and sort order from the given options.
- Choose the columns and the order in which they have to be displayed.
- Click the Next button.
- When you click on All Condition or Any Condition drop-down, selects Tags as the field.
- Next, to choose the list condition, enter the name of the tag according to which the will be created.
- Click on Save to finish the List creation process or,
- Click on Next to continue.
- Enter the users or roles with whom you want to share the list with.
- Add users only if you intend to share the list.
- Click Save and Share.
To know more about Tags, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.