FAQs in this section
What are Assignment Rules? When are Assignment Rules triggered? Are Assignment Rules available for the Organizations module? Are Assignment Rules available in the Sales Starter edition? What are the different assignment modes available in Vtiger CRM? How does the Round Robin assignment mode work? How does the Least Loaded assignment mode work? Can all users define or configure an Assignment Rule? Why can't I add a member to an assignment rule? Are Assignment Rules affected by the user type? Are there any conditions that must be satisfied for assignment rules to work? Can I configure a round robin assignment for groups? How can I configure the Round Robin assignment between groups? Can I have roles instead of users as a part of a group in an assignment rule? Will the records created through RSForms trigger an Assignment Rule? Will an Assignment Rule work if an assignment is made using workflows? Is Assignment Rules supported for Business Hours? How do I remove a group from an Assignment Rule? How can I remove a member from an Assignment Rule?
How do I configure an Assignment Rule?
Table of Contents
Configuring Assignment Rule
Follow these steps to configure Assignment Rules in Vtiger CRM:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Go to Automation.
- Click Assignment Rules.
- Click the Select Module drop-down to select the module on which you want to apply the assignment rule.
- Select a group from the list of all Available Groups.
- Select an Assignment Mode in Assigned Groups - Round Robin or Least Loaded.
- Select the Members (Users) of the group to whom the records must be assigned.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment