What are the steps to create an SMS Campaign?
You can create an SMS campaign after installing its extension and configuring an SMS provider.
To learn more about them, click here
Follow these steps to create an SMS campaign:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Marketing tab.
- Select SMS Campaigns.
- Click the +Create SMS Campaign button.
- Enter the following information:
- Campaign Name - This is the name of the SMS campaign. It is recommended that the campaign name must be specific to distinguish it from the other campaigns.
- Assigned To - This is the user or group to whom the SMS campaign is assigned or the SMS campaign owner.
- Select marketing list - This is the list of users to whom you want to send the campaign. You can select an existing marketing list from the drop-down or create a new one by clicking the Create New Marketing List button. To learn how to create a marketing list, click here.
- Add Fields - You can add field names to the SMS body with the help of merge tags. For example, if you add the merge tag $contacts-firstname$, the tag is replaced with the contact’s first name saved in the CRM.
- Click the Send button to send the campaign to the marketing list.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.