FAQs in this section
Where do I find SMS Campaigns after installing the extension? What is the Test button in SMS campaigns used for? What is the process of sending an SMS campaign? What are the steps to create an SMS Campaign? What are SMS Campaigns? In which editions are SMS Campaigns available? How do I test an SMS Campaign before sending it? How do I send an SMS Campaign to any phone number in my contact list? How do I send an SMS Campaign to all my contacts? How do I see an SMS Campaign's statistics after it is sent? How do I configure an SMS provider? How do I install SMS Campaigns? How do I access the SMS Campaigns module?
What do the different SMS Campaign statuses mean?
Table of Contents
Here are the statuses of an SMS campaign in the CRM:
- Draft - Campaign is created (or being created) and saved but not sent
- Queued - The campaign is in the queue and will be sent soon
- Sending - The campaign is being sent
- Sent - The campaign has been sent successfully
- Completed - The campaign is completed when all the SMS messages are successfully delivered, or the delivery has failed.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment