FAQs in this section
What are Web Chats? Is Web Chats available in the Sales Professional edition? How can I install Web Chats module? How can I activate the Live chat widget on my website? What is the importance of the Live Chat widget? How can I customize the live chat widget to my needs? What is the Live Chat console? What is the green tick mark beside the client's photo? What actions can an agent do in the chat window? Can I see the location of the client in the Live Chat console? What are transcripts? Where can I find it? How can I go back to the Live chat console from List View? Who are agents in Web Chats? Can I get a link to the chat record? Can I add a case from a chat? Can I add a deal from a chat? What does One View in Web Chats show? How can I track the performance of my agents? How can I see a client's feedback? How can I as a reviewer, give feedback to the agents? Where can I see a chat's metrics? What metrics of Web Chats can I see from the Reports module? Is the Web Chats module available by default in the CRM? What are the main features of the Live Chat widget? Why should I configure the Live Chat widget? Why am I seeing a smiley beside the chat number? Can I send a transcript to the client if needed? Who are clients in Web Chats? What is a tracker code in Web Chats? What do Pages Visited show in Web Chats? Can the customers automatically view answers in the widget? I can see green dots next to a client's name. What does this mean? What do the numbers in a chat list indicate? How will I know the source of the customer? What is the difference between Busy and Offline statuses of an agent? Can an agent transfer their chat to another agent? Can an agent view the chats assigned to another agent? What happens when an agent goes offline? What is the difference between the New and Open status of a chat? How will I know when a client replies to me? How can I add a tag to a chat record? What does the bulb icon do in Web Chats? What are the tick marks in the chat window? Can I send images to the client from the chat window? Can I open an active chat in a new tab? How can I send images to the client from the chat window? Why should I integrate Facebook with Web Chats? How can I configure Facebook's integration with Web Chats? How can I check if the Facebook integration with Web Chats is working or no?
I have a Facebook account, is that enough for Web Chats?
Table of Contents
No, before you integrate Facebook with Web Chats, make sure you meet these prerequisites:
- Have a Facebook Business Page - You can create a Facebook Business Page to build your brand and bring your business online. Using the page, you can build your profile, create ads and campaigns, and sell your products and services directly to prospects.
To learn more about creating a Facebook Business Page, click here.
- Install Facebook in Vtiger CRM - If you are a Vtiger CRM user, you can install and integrate your Facebook business account with your CRM. This can help you:
- Capture lead data effortlessly
- Promote your business
- Respond to customer queries quickly
To learn more about installing Facebook in Vtiger CRM, click here.
- Install Web Chats in Vtiger CRM - Web Chats in Vtiger CRM helps your clients have real-time conversations with your customer-facing teams. In the background, you can also track your team’s performance, calculate the chat response time, and obtain other useful metrics.
To learn more about installing Web Chats in Vtiger CRM, click here.
To know about Facebook Integration with Web Chats, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment