FAQs in this section
I am afraid that I will lose my data if I convert a Lead to a Contact or a Deal. What should I do? What are the benefits of mapping the fields of a Lead to other modules? Why are some fields from Leads already mapped by default? Can I delete the default mapping? How do I delete a field mapping in Lead conversion? How do I modify a field mapping for lead conversion? Why can't I see the Leads Conversion Data Mapping setting in the CRM? Can I add any field from Leads as a part of field mapping? Why cannot I map the Created Time field from leads to contacts?
How do I add a mapping for lead conversion?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to do a custom mapping:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Go to the Marketing & Sales section.
- Click Lead Conversion Data Mapping.
- Click the Edit icon on the right.
- Click the +Add Mapping button. Consequently, you will be adding a new set of fields (placeholders) to aid with the mapping of custom fields.
- Select the source field and map it to the target field(s) accordingly.
- Click Save.
- Click Cancel if you want to discard the changes.
- Type PROCEED and click the Proceed button.
The fields will be mapped and added to the list of other fields.To know more about Lead Conversion Data Mapping, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment