You can use the +Add Article button to create a new article. You can find it on the top right corner in both Articles’ Card View and List View.
Follow these steps to create an article:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Support tab.
- Select the Articles module.
- Click the +Add Article button.
- Fill in the following mandatory information:
- Title - Enter the name of the article.
- Category - Pick the category where the article belongs.
- Subcategory - Pick the subcategory where the article belongs.
- Status - Pick the status of your article from the drop-down. Status defines what phase your article is currently in.
- Author - Select the author from the drop-down. It lists the CRM users who have access to the Articles module.
- Visibility - Select to whom your article must be visible. It can be made:
- Public - Anybody in the world can read your articles.
- Logged in Contacts - Only the contacts who have logged in using their portal credentials can read your articles.
- Employees - Only your employees can read your articles.
- Click Save and Continue to create the article and write the content.
- Click Cancel to exit article creation.
The article is created, and you can now start adding content.
To know more about Articles, click here