Follow these steps to add a link to an external document:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Support tab.
- Select the Articles module.
- Open an article. The article's Summary View opens.
- Select the text in your article that you want to link the external document to.
- Click the Link icon in the toolbar.
- Type the URL of the external document in the URL field under the Link Info tab.
- Click OK.
A hyperlink in blue will be added to the text you selected. This indicates that the link is embedded in the text.
To know more about Articles, click here