FAQs in this section
What are the currencies supported by Paypal? What is PayPal? How do PayPal and Vtiger CRM integration work? Can I change my payment source in PayPal? I am receiving this error - The total amount of all payments exceeds the maximum total amount for all payments. What does it mean? I am getting errors while setting up my card. What should I do? How can I configure PayPal? How can I create a business account in PayPal?
How can I change my payment source in PayPal?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to change credit or debit card details:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to Profile.
- Click Profile & Settings.
- Select Selling tools.
- Select Update under my automatic payments.
- Click the pre-approved payment plans link.
- Select the correct Vtiger preapproved payment charge. When the order is placed, buyers will have received a confirmation email from PayPal with the preapproval key.
- Click the Change link at the bottom of the screen.
- Select or add a new payment source.
- Click Save.
Once you are done changing the card details, notify the seller so that they charge the order.To know more about PayPal, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment