Follow these steps to add a new tax:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Click the Settings button.
- Go to the Inventory section.
- Click Tax Management.
- Click the Taxes tab.
- Choose the Tax Mode - Group or Individual.
- Click the +Add New Tax button.
- Enter the following information:
- Tax Name - Provide a name for the tax.
- Status - Enable the checkbox to activate the tax. If tax is not marked as active, you cannot use it while creating a quote, invoice, sales order, or purchase order.
- Tax Calculation - Choose between Simple, Compound, or Deducted.
- Tax Type - Choose between Fixed or Variable.
- Tax Value - Enter the tax value in percentage.
- Click Save.
To know more about Tax Management, click here.