FAQs in this section
How can charges be applied to specific regions? Where is the Shipping and Handling tax merge tag in print templates? How is the tax calculated when the tax region is not specified? How do I set taxes individually on products and services? How is the tax calculated when the tax region is specified in group tax mode? How is the tax calculated when the tax region is specified in individual tax mode? Why can't I see the tax region in invoices? How do I add a tax region? How do I delete a tax region? What is a tax region? Where do tax regions appear? Are there any restrictions for creating a charge? How many taxes can a charge have? How do I add a tax for a charge? What is the tax for the charge? How do I add a new tax? How do I add a charge in a charge? Can a charge have a deducted tax? Can a charge contain a compound tax? Why do I add a charge for a tax? What is a charge value? What are the charges of a tax? Where do taxes appear? Where do charges appear? What are the two types of charges in Vtiger CRM? What is the percentage of charges? What is the direct price in charges? What do I do if I don't want a tax setting? Why can't I edit the taxes? Can we delete a tax once we add it? How do I add taxes for a line item? What is a Compound Variable tax? Can I change the tax type? What is Deducted tax? How many taxes can I apply at a time? What is Compound tax? What is a Compound Fixed tax? What is a Simple Variable tax? What are tax types in Vtiger CRM? What is Simple Tax? What is a Simple Fixed tax? What is individual tax? How do I set the Tax Mode separately in the records? How do I set the default Tax Mode? What is a group tax? Is Tax Management available in the Sales Starter edition? Where do I find Tax Management in Vtiger CRM? Why should I use Vtiger's Tax Management? What are taxes?
How do I add a tax?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to add a new tax:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Click the Settings button.
- Go to the Inventory section.
- Click Tax Management.
- Click the Taxes tab.
- Choose the Tax Mode - Group or Individual.
- Click the +Add New Tax button.
- Enter the following information:
- Tax Name - Provide a name for the tax.
- Status - Enable the checkbox to activate the tax. If tax is not marked as active, you cannot use it while creating a quote, invoice, sales order, or purchase order.
- Tax Calculation - Choose between Simple, Compound, or Deducted.
- Tax Type - Choose between Fixed or Variable.
- Tax Value - Enter the tax value in percentage.
- Click Save.
To learn more about Tax Management, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment